Albury Wodonga Schools and Education Directory
Do you like the Schools in Albury Wodonga?
Albury Wodonga Schools and Education
As a thriving hub of student life, Albury Wodonga is home to many educational organizations that cater to individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Whether you're looking to further your education or seeking extracurricular activities for your children, there is an organization for everyone in this region.
Here is a list of some of the educational organizations in Albury Wodonga:
1. Albury Steiner School - The Albury Steiner School is a private school that offers a holistic education to children aged five to 18. The school is based on the teachings of Rudolf Steiner and follows a curriculum that nurtures the whole student - intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. Contact: (02) 6021 4188.
2. Albury Wodonga Community College - The Albury Wodonga Community College offers a range of vocational courses and qualifications for adults. The college provides training in fields such as aged care, business, and community services. Contact: (02) 6058 0600.
3. La Trobe University - La Trobe University is a leading Australian university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in fields such as business, science, and education. The Albury Wodonga campus is located in Thurgoona and provides a supportive learning environment for students. Contact: (02) 6024 9700.
4. Wodonga Institute of TAFE - The Wodonga Institute of TAFE offers vocational education and training for individuals who are looking to gain practical skills and qualifications for their chosen career. The institute provides courses in areas such as hospitality, construction, and hairdressing. Contact: (02) 6055 6600.
5. Albury Wodonga School of Dance - The Albury Wodonga School of Dance provides dance lessons for students of all ages. The school offers classes in ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, and contemporary dance. Contact: (02) 6021 7265.
6. Albury Wodonga Mountain Bikers - The Albury Wodonga Mountain Bikers is a not-for-profit organization that promotes mountain biking in the Albury Wodonga area. The organization provides group rides, trail maintenance, and advocacy for the sport. Contact: (02) 6049 4594.
7. Albury Wodonga Field Naturalists Club - The Albury Wodonga Field Naturalists Club is a group of nature enthusiasts who conduct field trips and environmental activities in the region. The club provides opportunities for individuals to learn about the natural environment and to engage in conservation efforts. Contact: (02) 6021 7290.
8. Wodonga Library - The Wodonga Library is a public library that provides resources and programs for individuals of all ages. The library has a range of books, DVDs, and digital resources, as well as regular storytime and book club events. Contact: (02) 6022 9330.
In summary, the Albury Wodonga region is home to a diverse range of educational organizations catering to individuals of all ages and interests. Whether you're looking to further your education, gain practical skills, or engage in extracurricular activities, there is an organization for everyone in this area. For more information about each organization, please contact the respective details above.
Albury Wodonga Schools and Education Articles